error when compiling report - "execution halted" - Rmpfr

Hello all,

I am very new to RStudio so bear with me. When I try to "Compile Report" in any format (HTML, PDF, etc.) I receive an error message (shown in photo below).

How do I fix this? I use Rmpfr in my code to make high-precision calculations. I installed the Rmpfr package and uploaded the Rmpfr library (both done in console and not in script). I am not sure what else there is to do. I am running this on Windows but I had the exact same issue when I tried compiling report on my Mac. I have the latest version of Rmpfr installed. When I type in sessionInfo() in the console, this is what I get (shown below). I think I installed gmp and gpg packages because I thought I needed those to fix this issue. Any help is appreciated!

R version 4.3.3 (2024-02-29 ucrt)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)
Running under: Windows 10 x64 (build 19045)

Matrix products: default

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_United States.utf8 LC_CTYPE=English_United States.utf8 LC_MONETARY=English_United States.utf8 LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=English_United States.utf8

time zone: America/Los_Angeles
tzcode source: internal

attached base packages:
[1] stats graphics grDevices utils datasets methods base

other attached packages:
[1] gpg_1.2.9 stringr_1.5.1 Rmpfr_0.9-5 gmp_0.7-4

The error saind that the mpfr funtion dont was activate. Before you run this part, run the librarie in the .rmd file.

Is a good practice activate all libraries in the first chunk, for avoid this problems.

library(Rmpfr)

mpfr(your_code)