Error in unserialize(socklist[[n]]) : error reading from connection while running KNN

Hello! I'm currently working on machine learning. However, I'm facing an issue when running the KNN (k-nearest neighbors) algorithm. Specifically, I keep getting the error message "unserialize(socklist[[n]]) : error reading from connection". This error occurs when I'm training individual models to be used in ensemble training.

Then, the following model, and the previous model, including the KNN, will got the error "Error in serialize(data, node$con) : error writing to connection" when i try to run them (again)

I'm using a Mac M1, 8gb RAM. I would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance from the community on how to resolve this issue. Thank you in advance for your help! The script are from other, I'm still new to machine learning so let me know if i can provide more information to understand the issue better.

This is hard to troubleshoot properly without a reprex. See the FAQ: How to do a minimal reproducible example reprex for beginners.

Generically, the connection error means that an attempt was made to read or write to an file system resource or a remote file that was unsuccessful for some reason such as wrong name, wrong path, wrong file type, or no path to a remove object or inadequate permissions.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.