Error in library(hutilscpp) : there is no package called ‘hutilscpp’ when deploying app to shinyapps.io

Hi,
I use the hutilscpp::cumsum_reset() function to accumulate a variable and reset the accumulation to zero when a condition based on another variable is met. I know there are other approaches on stackoverflow to do the same conditional accumulation but they are difficult to understand. My app is running in a local PC without an error. When it is deployed to shinyapps.io, however, I got the error saying there is no package called ‘hutilscpp.’ I am thinking to install the dev package from github (GitHub - HughParsonage/hutilscpp) but I have come across some posts suggesting not to do so as rsconnect will search the packages listed in the library() functions and install them. I think I still prefer the cumsum_reset() in my app but I don't know how to get the package installed. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.