dslab downoad problems

while setting up the desktop R studio, downloading the dslabs gave ne this warning:

Error in read.dcf(file.path(pkgname, "DESCRIPTION"), c("Package", "Type")) :
cannot open the connection
In addition: There were 11 warnings (use warnings() to see them)

warnings()
Warning messages:
1: In download.file(url, destfile, method, mode = "wb", ...) :
downloaded length 0 != reported length 172477
2: In download.file(url, destfile, method, mode = "wb", ...) :
downloaded length 16384 != reported length 155691
3: In download.file(url, destfile, method, mode = "wb", ...) :
downloaded length 2523136 != reported length 15289558
4: In download.file(url, destfile, method, mode = "wb", ...) :
downloaded length 933888 != reported length 2548984
5: In download.file(url, destfile, method, mode = "wb", ...) :
downloaded length 3555328 != reported length 4509552
6: In download.file(url, destfile, method, mode = "wb", ...) :
downloaded length 0 != reported length 215530
7: In download.file(url, destfile, method, mode = "wb", ...) :
downloaded length 0 != reported length 61756
8: In download.file(url, destfile, method, mode = "wb", ...) :
downloaded length 0 != reported length 626808
9: In download.file(url, destfile, method, mode = "wb", ...) :
downloaded length 0 != reported length 4563863
10: In unzip(zipname, exdir = dest) : error 1 in extracting from zip file
11: In read.dcf(file.path(pkgname, "DESCRIPTION"), c("Package", ... :
cannot open compressed file 'glue/DESCRIPTION', probable reason 'No such file

-what does this mean?
-how do I get it sorted as I need it working for my assignments

Congratulations. This is fabulous course. I'm almost finished with the last module, and I've learned a lot.

To help you get set up, I need some more info. What is your OS? Your version of R? Did you download those both directly?

install.packages("dslabs")

Is this exactly what you used? From the IDE or the R Console What versions.

I assure you it is possible, although not necessarily seamless.

Can you provide more info?