Distorted visualization using ggplot and 'geom_point'

Hello - Miraculously (!) my simple syntax worked using ggplot - or so I thought. When the function was run, it produced a distorted graph. There must be something I'm doing wrong! What do you think? Below is the domain and below that the coding (originally in blue type) and returns (originally in black type) - no error messages

domain here: Posit Cloud

library(dplyr)

merged_df <- bind_rows(df1, df2, df3, df4, df5, df6, df7, df8, df9, df10, df11, df12)
View(merged_df)
library(ggplot2)
ggplot(combined_df, aes(x = day_of_week, y = ride_length)) +

• +     geom_point()

ggplot(merged_df, aes(x = day_of_week, y = ride_length)) +

•  geom_point()

ggplot(merged_df, aes(x = day_of_week, y = ride_length)) +

•   geom_point()

geom_point()
geom_point: na.rm = FALSE
stat_identity: na.rm = FALSE
position_identity

It is hard to say without a description of the distortion or an image of the plot. Please post a sample of your data by posting the output of

dput(head(merged_df, 20))

Place a line with three back ticks just before and after the pasted output, like this
```
dput() output goes here
```

Will have to get back to this when I have more time. But - a couple of weeks ago , someone in the community told me to post the domain when the new topic and comment is created. That's what I did here, so I guess that was missed or it didn't work on your end. I deleted the plot just now and will try it again and then revisit this topic.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.