Deploying flexdashboard document to shinyapps.io fails with no errors or warnings in the log file

Update: I have downloaded the .tar file for the version which works and made the necessary text edit. I then re-deployed the app using the .tar file and it works.

I'm now debugging the version that fails by setting eval=FALSE in all chunks and re-deploying. My plan is to set eval=TRUE in successive chunks, one at a time, until I see the problem page displayed. I hope to track down the issue that way. I see that some have looked at this post (probably me, mostly) so I will pass along updates as someone else may have the same issue.

I have a flexdashboard RMarkdown document which I have successfully deployed in the past. I discovered a typo in some text, so I fixed it and attempted to re-deploy it. The log shows nothing by way of errors or warnings. The app works flawlessly in my RStudio IDE. The only clue is the error message when the web page tries to load, but that simply directs me to the log file, and there's nothing helpful there. There is probably something I'm overlooking, or maybe simply have the wrong idea of how to update the app (it is my first deployment to shinyapps.io), but I need some new ideas on how to proceed. Here's a screen shot of the dialogue box which kicks off the deployment. Does this suggest anything to you?