Deploy Shiny App Locally / Freely

I build a shiny App. I want to share it within my organization.
How Can I share it with co-workers? I don't want to use shinyapps.io
How can deploy an app to shiny server or shiny server Pro Freely?
what is the best way to use for sharing shiny app to a co-worker without taking any paid service?

If you have a server at your disposal, then you can setup your own free version (open source) of shiny-server and deploy your apps there.

You can doit with this commands on a linux machine

# Install Shiny server permissions
sudo su - \
-c "R -e \"install.packages('shiny', repos='https://cran.rstudio.com/')\""
wget https://download3.rstudio.org/ubuntu-14.04/x86_64/shiny-server-1.5.9.923-amd64.deb
sudo apt gdebi shiny-server-1.5.9.923-amd64.deb

# Configure Shiny server
sudo groupadd shiny-apps
sudo usermod -aG shiny-apps your_user
sudo usermod -aG shiny-apps shiny
cd /srv/shiny-server
sudo chown -R your_user:shiny-apps .
sudo chmod -R g+w .
sudo chmod -R g+s .

Here's the documentation to get you up and running:
https://docs.rstudio.com/shiny-server/

Thank You andresrcs and martin.R

Thank you for your help

Thank you for your help martine.R