Create sentential tokenization and POS-tagging

I have a spreadsheet that has a column with textual information. I would like to separate all the textual information of this column is a new column by sentences and after separating by sentences create a new column and extract the verb-noun pair from these sentences. I know how to do it one by one but there must be a smarter way.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NiMj37q8_hJhuNFCiQcjO6UBvI9_-OM4/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=115543599430411372875&rtpof=true&sd=true
i would like to do this with the "description" column. As I said i know how to do it individually like for " Determine and formulate policies and provide overall direction of companies or private and public sector organizations within guidelines set up by a board of directors or similar governing body. Plan, direct, or coordinate operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate executives and staff managers.", but I would be really grateful if you guys could help me to do this for all the column and not one by one

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.