Coursera Google Analytics access to project

I am currently taking the Google Analytics Coursera course and I am struggling to access the workspace and the files in it. The link (Posit Cloud) just takes me to a page that says "Nothing to see here - sorry." Has anyone else had this issue?

2 Likes

This must be the same issue:

1 Like

I reported the issue within the Coursera course. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. I'll keep checking in the mean time.

1 Like

Update regarding my report to Coursera:

"Upon further review, I can see that this has been reported directly to the Educator offering the course.

At the moment, there isn’t an estimated timeframe as to when this will be fixed. However, any update will be made automatically, so check again in a few days to see if the changes have been made. In the meantime, you’re welcome to continue working through your course. "

I can just do it in RStudio desktop if I need to, but I'm hoping they'll fix it soon.

I have the same problem, did you fix it?

1 Like

Just wanted to post a quick update. It appears the links are working again! I am including it here just in case it is only this link, but the other weeks are accessible from here so I'm thinking it's fixed :slight_smile:

link: Posit Cloud

coursera course had space for r programming course but it dissapeared i don't know how can you tell me how to access that space?

Have you tried the link in meredithoneal's post? It appears to have a new project number (6128450). It works fine for me.

no i did'nt can u please tell mt where is it? and how to access it?

It is in this topic, a few posts earlier. Look for link: Posit Cloud

okay thank you let me try that hope it works

This topic was automatically closed 42 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.