Could not launch R commander cause can't launch RcmdrMisc

Hey Ive just installed the Rcmdr package and have already installed other dependent packages Hmisc and data.table and it is showing that it has already installed 'Rcmdr' but still the error goes like this

>library(Rcmdr)
Loading required package: RcmdrMisc
Loading required package: car
Loading required package: sandwich
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘RcmdrMisc’ in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]):
** object 'vI' not found**
Error: package ‘RcmdrMisc’ could not be loaded

and additionally
library("Hmisc")
Loading required package: lattice
Loading required package: survival
Loading required package: Formula
Loading required package: ggplot2
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘Hmisc’ in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]):
object 'vI' not found

and why does this loadNamespace keep comming everywhere I am fed up of this.
Thanks in Advance

I believe that Rcmdr and RcmdrMisc are specifically intended for use in the R Commander GUI.

Rcmdr: R Commander
A platform-independent basic-statistics GUI (graphical user interface) for R, based on the tcltk package.

RcmdrMisc: R Commander Miscellaneous Functions
Various statistical, graphics, and data-management functions used by the Rcmdr package in the R Commander GUI for R.

Hello, this is my first message here, so .. hello!

I had the same problem, that is, Rcmdr won't load because RcmdrMisc can't be loaded, somehow related to Hmisc.

This problem doesn't seem to be related to RStudio, since it is reproducible also from within a Linux Terminal (bash). Anyway I was able to solve the problem, at least in my case: I found out that somehow there were two versions of Hmisc installed (which probably resulted from installing other stuff). After removing Hmsic 4.x.x and keeping Hmisc 3.x.x Rcmdr is working again.

Kind regards