Chunk will not render in quarto, but executes fine

I hope someone can help me solve an issue in Quarto. I am trying to render a pdf, the code works fine in R, also the chunk I have issues with executes fine in Quarto, but when I render it, it halts with this message:

processing file: DSS.qmd |.......................................... | 83% (unnamed-chunk-26)Quitting from lines 368-448 (DSS.qmd) Error in [.data.frame(all, , 51:55) : undefined columns selected Calls: .main ... eval_with_user_handlers -> eval -> eval -> alpha -> [ -> [.data.frame Execution halted

It is saying that these columns don't exist..they do, and the code works fine both in R and in Quarto itself, just won't work when rendering.

would really appreciate your help, I am going crazy with this! Thank you in advance!

Welcome to the forum.

We need to see your code and some sample data. See
FAQ Asking Questions

A handy way to supply some sample data is the dput() function. In the case of a large dataset something like dput(head(mydata, 100)) should supply the data we need. Just do dput(mydata) where mydata is your data. Copy the output and paste it here between
```

```

Thank you for your reply! I have in the mean time solved the problem. Have a nice day!

As a service to the general public it would be nice if you indicated HOW you solved the problem. :grinning:

It was a banal oversight from my side. I named 2 datasets "all" in separate analysis in R but Quarto manged to pull the other dataset somehow from the middle of the document down. So I just respcified in the R chunk right before the problematic lines which of these data sets was to be used and it rendered fine. I stil have not found out why did this happen, but as I've got the result I wanted i just moved on. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 42 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.