Chunk Output Inline deactivated (stopped working) randomly in specific files

I've been working on some reports over the past months. And since 2 or 3 days ago I've been having some issues with the code chunk inline output.

There is basically two types of output that I'm working with. Plotly Graphics and tidyverse tables.

I was accostumed to a chunk like the one below output a plotly widget graphics, along with warnings and such.

But for some reason the only inline output presented is the one seeing in the image.
A similar thing has happened with this user: in Rnotebook output of the chunk is not shown inline - #7 by Guzel

But there haven't been a definitive answer yet.

Similarly, the tibble output is not showing up

And it is only affecting certain files. It may be a directory problem. Because I haven't been playing with the configurations in any of thoses files. And older scripts haven't been affected. The html file is unaffected by this issue.

I found the solution!

There's a BUG in the software where the files that are saved with "ó ã õ" characters are not displaying tibble objects and plotly objects. I don't know why. I cannot confirm that it is exactly that, but once I changed the file name all the inline output were as expected!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.