Cannot connect RStudio with MongoDB and retrieve the dataset

Hi,
I tried to connect to MongoDB from RStudio but could not do that, I got the issue as below:
Warning: [ERROR] Failed to initialize security context, error code: 0x80090304: An internal error occurred.

Error: No suitable servers found (serverSelectionTryOnce set): [Failed to initialize security context, error code: 0x80090304: An internal error occurred.
calling hello on 'ac-jl1iwrm-shard-00-02.5msrloj.mongodb.net:27017'] [Failed to initialize security context, error code: 0x80090304: An internal error occurred.
calling hello on 'ac-jl1iwrm-shard-00-00.5msrloj.mongodb.net:27017'] [Failed to initialize security context, error code: 0x80090304: An internal error occurred.

My friend can use my connection_string to connect and retrieve the data from MongoDB using RStudio. So the problem might be related to my personal laptop OR RStudio on my laptop.
I have tried many solutions but still could not solve the issue. Some solutions I have tried,

• Resorted to deleting every partition on my hard drive and reinstalling a fresh version of the latest Windows 11 to no avail.
  • I've turned all windows firewalls off temporarily to no avail.

Have not tried this solution but I am not sure which one can solve my issue:

1. Close the current instance of RStudio if it's running with elevated privileges (e.g., as an administrator).
  2. Relaunch RStudio normally, without selecting "Run as administrator" or similar options.

I really appreciated if anyone can help me to solve this issue.
Thanks

Did you succeed when using a CLI (e.g. via https://www.mongodb.com/docs/mongocli/stable/install/ , so outside the R-environment?